Finish Your Design Project On Time and On Budget – Never Lift a Finger Turn-Key Design Service
Here is a quick example of what a typical turn- key interior design process will look like for your next project to save you valuable time and money. Having been a designer for over twenty years I have yet to find two interior design projects be the same. The only thing that pretty much remains consistent is the processes followed. My processes benefit my clients to finish the project on time and on budget.
1. The design process starts with the consultation. This meeting allows us to meet and review your needs and desires involving your home or space which has become the focus of your new design project. (We suggest everyone making design and budget decisions be present.) At this time we will also review the size, scope, timing, budget and fees for the design service, as well as how the project would be scheduled and managed. We have a strong desire to make your home or interior your dream come true, therefore, we strongly feel our client’s must feel comfortable with our services and ready to move the project forward. We base our relationship with our clients on integrity, trust and the integration of your style and our design expertise. Fill out the “Design Questionnaire”.
2. Now that the “Questionnaire is complete, Meet and review the proposal and terms to be agreed upon with the Letter of Agreement. So that everyone is on the same page during interior design process we will compose the design letter of agreement for your review to incorporate the budget, professional service fees / retainers, design and schedule for your project and anything we have discussed pertaining to your project. Once this is approved we can move forward.
3. Measuring is the next step. At this time we will photograph and measure the areas to be designed or re-designed. We will also take note of any special pieces or furnishings, and/or requirements, needed to be integrate into the interior design of your space.
4. Our company has a list of reputable contractors and sub-contractors we regularly work with. Coordinating the project and sub- contractors is imperative to a successful design project. This step requires the appropriate contractors, fabricators, architects, and/or builders to be notified of the needs of the project. I am in constant contact with the contractors and work very close to them so everything turns out as specified. Also, if any structural or architectural drawings are prepared a reviewed by the contractor or architect, you and I will typically take place at this time.
5. We have completed our preliminary creatives and drawings for the project. Once these are viewed and approved we move forward to select all the elements to complete the project.
6. All the tweaking has been completed now the time has come to review any fixtures, furniture selections, finishes, fabrics selections, color swatches and accessories that will go into your interior design project. We will bring any photos and samples which were selected for your review to be entirely sure that you are comfortable with all selection made. Understand several meetings may take place during this stage of the design process in order to bestow a perfectly designed space that you will cherish for many years to come.
7. Now that we have approval on everything the plan is set in motion. Our contracts are signed and deposits are made and the contractors have been scheduled. We order the products and the ball is rolling to complete your project.
8 . Once the project is complete and everything is exactly as it should be, we photograph your new beautiful area.
Focal Point Interiors Plus, LLC manages your project from beginning to end to ensure that you are pleased with your newly designed interiors. And most of all we want to help you create unique and spectacular spaces that are beautiful, comfortable and inviting to look at as well as live in.
All fees are based upon the original design project scope and plan. If your project requires changes or additional work outside of the original scope of the design project we will compose a change order for your approval and bill you separately.
Let’s get started today! I have enclosed a link, for your convenience, to the New Client Questionnaire. Please answer the questions to help us with your design project so we can get started right away. NEW CLIENT QUESTIONNAIRE
interior design process